Becton, Dickinson and Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Becton, Dickinson and Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Becton, Dickinson and Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Becton, Dickinson and Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Becton, Dickinson and Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Becton, Dickinson and Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD or 'the company') is a global medical technology company engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of medical devices, instrument systems and reagents. The company operates in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, and employed 30,619 people as of September 30, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $8,446 million during the financial year ended September 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,606 million in FY2014, an increase of 28.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,185 million in FY2014, a decrease of 8.4% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Becton, Dickinson and Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Becton, Dickinson and Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Becton, Dickinson and Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Becton, Dickinson and Company - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services