The Gap, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Gap, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Gap, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Gap, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Gap, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Gap, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Gap, Inc. (Gap or 'the company') is a specialty retailer offering apparel, accessories and personal care products for men, women, children and babies under the Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta and Intermix brand names. The company operates in North America, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California and employed about 141,000 people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $16,435 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 1.8% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $2,083 million in FY2015, a decrease of 3.1% compared to FY2014. The net profit was $1,262 million in FY2015, a decrease of 1.4% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Gap, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Gap, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Gap, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
The Gap, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services