Table of Contents
Musgrave Group Plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Musgrave Group Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Musgrave Group Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Musgrave Group Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Musgrave Group Plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Musgrave Group Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Musgrave Group (Musgrave or 'the group') is a food and grocery distributor. The group operates under several banners across Ireland, the UK and Spain. It is headquartered in Cork, Ireland and employed about 58,000 people as of December 27, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E4,637.1 million (approximately $6,170.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 0.7% compared with FY2013. The operating loss of the group was E1.6 million (approximately $2.1 million) in FY2014, as compared with an operating loss of E95 million (approximately $126.4 million) in FY2013. The net loss of the group was E13 million (approximately $17.3 million) in FY2014, as compared with a net loss of E113.3 million (approximately $150.8 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Musgrave Group Plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Musgrave Group Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Musgrave Group Plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762