Table of Contents
Weight Watchers International, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Weight Watchers International, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Weight Watchers International, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Weight Watchers International, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Weight Watchers International, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Weight Watchers International, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WWI or "the company") is a consumer company and a commercial provider of weight management services, operating globally through a network of company-owned and franchise operations. The company primarily operates in North America, the UK, Continental Europe and others. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed about 21,000 people as of January 3, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $1,479.9 million during the financial year ended January 3, 2015 (FY2014)*, a decrease of 14.2% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $299.3 million in FY2014, a decrease of 34.6% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $117.8 million in FY2014, a decrease of 41.9% compared to FY2013. *The company utilizes a 52/53 week fiscal year, ending on the nearest Friday to December 31. FY2014 was a 52 week period, while FY2013 was a 53 week period with an extra week.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Weight Watchers International, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Weight Watchers International, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Weight Watchers International, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762