Table of Contents
Aetna Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Aetna Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Aetna Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Aetna Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Aetna Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Aetna Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Aetna Inc. (Aetna or 'the company') is a health care benefit company, offering a range of traditional and customized health insurance solutions. The company provides health insurance products and services such as medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life, long term care insurance, disability benefits, and medical management. Aetna primarily operates in the US. The company is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, and employed 48,800 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $58,003.2 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 22.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,499.9 million in FY2014, an increase of 19% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,040.8 million in FY2014, an increase of 6.6% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Aetna Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Aetna Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Aetna Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of ...
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) ...
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Pipeline Review, ...