Table of Contents
Urban Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Urban Outfitters, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Urban Outfitters, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Urban Outfitters, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Urban Outfitters, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Urban Outfitters, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (Urban Outfitters or 'the company') is a lifestyle specialty retailer. The company offers a range of lifestyle merchandise under Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain and Bhldn brand names. Urban Outfitters has operations spread across the US, Canada and Europe. It is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and employed about 24,000 people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $3,323.1 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 7.7% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $365.4 million in FY2015, a decrease of 14.4% compared to FY2014. The net profit of the company was $232.4 million in FY2015, a decrease of 17.7% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Urban Outfitters, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Urban Outfitters, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Urban Outfitters, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762