Leggett & Platt, Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Leggett & Platt, Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Leggett & Platt, Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Leggett & Platt, Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (Leggett & Platt or 'the company') is a diversified manufacturer that designs and produces engineered products found in most homes and automobiles. The company primarily operates in the North America and Europe. It is headquartered in Carthage, Missouri, and employed approximately 19,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,782.3 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 8.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $331.5 million in FY2014, an increase of 20.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $98 million in FY2014, a decrease of 50.3% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Leggett & Platt, Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Leggett & Platt, Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Leggett and Platt, Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services