Table of Contents
Eli Lilly and Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Eli Lilly and Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Eli Lilly and Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Eli Lilly and Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Eli Lilly and Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Eli Lilly and Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly or 'the company') is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing pharmaceutical products and animal health products. The company operates in the US, Japan, Europe and other countries. It is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and employed 39,135 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $19,615.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 15.1% compared with FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,659.8 million* in FY2014, a decrease of 50.5% compared with FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,390.5 million in FY2014, a decrease of 49% compared with FY2013. *Earnings before interest and tax.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Eli Lilly and Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Eli Lilly and Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Eli Lilly and Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Integrin Beta 7 (Gut Homing Receptor Beta Subunit or ITGB7) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Integrin Beta 7 (Gut Homing Receptor Beta Subunit or ITGB7) - Pipeline Review, ...
Hypertriglyceridemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hypertriglyceridemia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides ...
Wilson Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Wilson Disease – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview ...