Table of Contents
Agfa-Gevaert N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Agfa-Gevaert N.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Agfa-Gevaert N.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Agfa-Gevaert N.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Agfa-Gevaert N.V.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Agfa-Gevaert N.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Agfa-Gevaert N.V. (Agfa or "the company") is a developer, producer, and distributor of a range of analog and digital imaging systems and information technology (IT) solutions, mainly for the printing industry and the healthcare sector, as well as for specific industrial applications. The company operates in Europe, Americas, Africa, and Asia Pacific regions. It is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and employed 11,233 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E2,620 million ($3,480.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 8.6% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E136 million ($180.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 16.6% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was E50 million ($66.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 22% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Agfa-Gevaert N.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Agfa-Gevaert N.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Agfa-Gevaert N.V.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus Receptor or CD54 or ICAM1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus ...
Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease (Renal Anemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease ...
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) ...