Table of Contents
Carlisle Companies, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Carlisle Companies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Carlisle Companies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Carlisle Companies, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Carlisle Companies, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Carlisle Companies, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Carlisle Companies, Inc. (Carlisle or "the company") is a global diversified company that designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products. These products serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, medical technology, foodservice, healthcare and sanitary maintenance. Carlisle primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and employed approximately 11,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,204 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 8.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $376.1 million in FY2014, an increase of 12.9% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $251.3 million in FY2014, an increase of 19.8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Carlisle Companies, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Carlisle Companies, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Carlisle Companies, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762