Table of Contents
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Citizens Financial Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Citizens Financial Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Citizens Financial Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Citizens Financial Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Citizens Financial Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (Citizens or ‘the group’) formerly known as Citizens Financial Group, Inc., is a retail bank holding company. The group is engaged in provision of retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, large corporations and institutions. It primarily operates in the US. The group is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island and employed approximately 17,700 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $4,979 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.2% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $1,268 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $3,468 million in FY2013. The net profit of the group was $865 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $3,426 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Citizens Financial Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Citizens Financial Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Citizens Financial Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...