Table of Contents
Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. (Shikoku Electric or ‘the company’) is a multi-utility electric company primarily engaged in generation, transmission, distribution and sales of electricity. In addition to power generation, the company is engaged in telecommunication, business and lifestyle support services. Its power generation and service territory covers the Shikoku region of Japan. The company is headquartered in Kagawa, Japan and employed 4,739 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY664,286.0 million ($6,045.0 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 4.4% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was JPY28,993.0 million ($263.8 million) in FY2015, as compared to an operating profit of JPY2,715.0 million ($24.7 million) in FY2014.The net profit of the company was JPY10,333.0 million ($94.0 million) in FY2015, as compared to a net loss of JPY3,289.0 million ($29.9 million) in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Electric Power), a subsidiary of State Power Investment Corporation is an electric energy company that generates and supplies electricity and thermal ...
Summary Guangxi Guiguan Electric Power Co., Ltd. (GGEP) is an energy company that constructs, develops and operates power station for electricity generation. The company constructs and operates hydro powe ...
Summary Tucson Electric Power Company (TEP), a subsidiary of Unisource Energy Corporation is a power generation company that generates, transmits and distributes electricity in Arizona. The company offers ...