Table of Contents
Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA)’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Polish Oil and Gas Company SA (PGNiG or ‘the company’) is engaged in the exploration, production, development, and the distribution of natural gas and crude oil. The company is also involved in the import, storage, trade, and distribution of gas and liquid fuels. In addition, PGNiG is engaged in geophysical and geological research, exploration for, and production of hydrocarbons. The company primarily operates in Poland. It is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland and employed 28,996 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of PLN34,304.0 million ($10,877.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was PLN3,843.0 million ($1,218.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 22% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was PLN2,823.0 million ($895.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 47.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG SA)’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...