Table of Contents
Mahle GmbH - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Mahle GmbH required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mahle GmbH in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Mahle GmbH including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Mahle GmbH’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Mahle GmbH, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Mahle GmbH (Mahle or ‘the company’) is engaged in the supply of automotive engine components to the automotive industry worldwide. The company operates in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. It is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and employed about 66,234 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E9,942.4 million ($13,208.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 43.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E206 million ($273.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 18.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E279.2 million ($370.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 18.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Mahle GmbH and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Mahle GmbH as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Mahle GmbH’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. (CHSTE) is an alternative energy company that provides transmission equipment. The company develops, manufactures and markets high speed ...
Summary Johnson Electric Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Summary Denso Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...