Table of Contents
CIGNA Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CIGNA Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CIGNA Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CIGNA Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CIGNA Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CIGNA Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CIGNA Corporation (CIGNA or 'the company') is a global health services organization engaged in providing medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services. The company offers supplemental health, life and accident insurance products and international health care coverage and services to businesses, governmental and non-governmental organizations and individuals. CIGNA operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut, and employed 37,200 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $34,914 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,304 million in FY2014, an increase of 51.8% over FY2013. The net profit was $2,102 million in FY2014, an increase of 42.4% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CIGNA Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CIGNA Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CIGNA Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus Receptor or CD54 or ICAM1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus ...
Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease (Renal Anemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease ...
Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of ...