Table of Contents
Enersis SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Enersis SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Enersis SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Enersis SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Enersis SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Enersis SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Enersis S.A. (Enersis or ‘the company’) is an electricity utility company primarily engaged in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Peru. It is headquartered in Santiago, Chile and employed 12,275people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of CLP7,253,876.3 million ($13,057.0 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 15.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was CLP1,769,325.0 million ($3,184.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 1.6% over FY2013.The net profit of the company was CLP610,157.9 million ($1,098.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 7.3% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Enersis SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Enersis SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Enersis SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Central Electricity Generating Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report ...
Summary Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Electric Power), a subsidiary of State Power Investment Corporation is an electric energy company that generates and supplies electricity and thermal ...
Summary Guangxi Guiguan Electric Power Co., Ltd. (GGEP) is an energy company that constructs, develops and operates power station for electricity generation. The company constructs and operates hydro powe ...