Table of Contents
American Financial Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on American Financial Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American Financial Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American Financial Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on American Financial Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American Financial Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG or 'the company') is a holding company, which through its subsidiaries, is primarily engaged in specialty property and casualty insurance operations. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and employed 7,800 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,713 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 12.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $626 million in FY2014, a decrease of 9.1% compared to FY2013.The net profit of the company was $452 million in FY2014, a decrease of 4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of American Financial Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess American Financial Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on American Financial Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...