Table of Contents
PepsiCo, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on PepsiCo, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PepsiCo, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PepsiCo, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PepsiCo, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PepsiCo, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
PepsiCo, Inc. (Pepsi or 'the company') is a global consumer goods company, primarily engaged in production, marketing and sales of a variety of food, snacks and beverage products. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in New York and employed about 271,000 people as of December 27, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $66,683 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $9,581 million in FY2014, a decrease of 1.3% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $6,513 million in FY2014, a decrease of 3.4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of PepsiCo, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess PepsiCo, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on PepsiCo, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...