Table of Contents
ANN INC. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on ANN INC. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ANN INC. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of ANN INC. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on ANN INC.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about ANN INC., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
ANN INC. (ANN or 'the company'), a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (Ascena Retail), is a US-based specialty retailer of women's apparel, shoes and accessories. The company offers its merchandise under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed about 18,800 people, of whom 14,550 were part-time employees, as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $2,533.5 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 1.6% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $111.8 million in FY2015, a decrease of 34.3% compared to FY2014. The net profit was $68 million in FY2015, a decrease of 33.6% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of ANN INC. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess ANN INC. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on ANN INC.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Nestlé is committed to establishing itself as the global leader in health, wellness and nutrition. It generated 45% of its total food and drinks sales from HW in 2015, but in the same year it slipped ...
Procter & Gamble continues to face a number of challenges in both developed and developing markets. The report reviews the company’s position globally, followed by regional and brand performance across ...
Summary Indigo Books and Music, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...