Table of Contents
Community Health Systems, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Community Health Systems, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Community Health Systems, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Community Health Systems, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Community Health Systems, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Community Health Systems, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Community Health Systems (CHS or 'the company') is one of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals in the US. It is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, and employed about 135,000 people, of which 32,000 were part-time employees, as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $18,639 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 45.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,380 million in FY2014, an increase of 48.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $92 million in FY2014, a decrease of 34.8% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Community Health Systems, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Community Health Systems, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Community Health Systems, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
NT 3 Growth Factor Receptor (TrkC Tyrosine Kinase or GP145 TrkC or Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase Receptor Type 3 or NTRK3 or EC 220.127.116.11) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘NT-3 ...
Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 (Renal Carcinoma Antigen NY REN 35 or Rho Associated Coiled Coil Containing Protein Kinase 1 or p160 ROCK 1 or ROCK1 or EC 18.104.22.168) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global ...
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, ...