Table of Contents
The Phoenix Companies, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Phoenix Companies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Phoenix Companies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Phoenix Companies, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Phoenix Companies, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Phoenix Companies, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (Phoenix or ‘the company’), through its operating subsidiaries, provides life insurance and annuity products through independent agents and financial advisors. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut and employed approximately 640 people as at December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,666.9 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 2.4% as compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $195.2 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $38.1 million in FY2013. The net loss was $213.2 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $26 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Phoenix Companies, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Phoenix Companies, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Phoenix Companies, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), owned by the Government of India, is a provider of life insurance. The company offers various life insurance plans such as individual plans, pension plans, ...
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Guardian Life Insurance Company of America - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of ...
T&D Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary T&D Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The ...