Table of Contents
NTELOS Holdings Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on NTELOS Holdings Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting NTELOS Holdings Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of NTELOS Holdings Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on NTELOS Holdings Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about NTELOS Holdings Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NTELOS or "the company") is a regional provider of digital wireless communications services to consumers and businesses primarily in Virginia and West Virginia, as well as parts of Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Kentucky. The company primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Waynesboro, Virginia and employed 854 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $487.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 0.8% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $51.3 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $75.8 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $53.6 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $24.7 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of NTELOS Holdings Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess NTELOS Holdings Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on NTELOS Holdings Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...