Table of Contents
Indian Oil Corporation Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Indian Oil Corporation Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Indian Oil Corporation Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Indian Oil Corporation Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Indian Oil Corporation Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC or ‘the company’) is engaged in refining of petroleum, pipelines transportation of crude oil and petroleum products, marketing of petroleum products, and research and development activities. The company primarily operates in India with limited presence in some Asian and African countries. It is headquartered in New Delhi, India and employed 32,962 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of INR4,495,086.6 million ($73,719.4 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 8% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was INR53,606.5 million ($879.1 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 35.5% compared to FY2014. The net profit was INR49,120.2 million ($805.6 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 30.7% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Indian Oil Corporation Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Indian Oil Corporation Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Renaissance Oil Corp (Renaissance Oil) formerly San Antonio Ventures Inc, is an oil and gas development company. The company acquires and develops high potential shale and mature fields in Mexico. ...