Table of Contents
Manulife Financial Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Manulife Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Manulife Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Manulife Financial Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Manulife Financial Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Manulife Financial Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Manulife Financial Corporation (Manulife Financial or 'the company') is a Canada-based financial services company. It is the holding company for Manufacturers Life Insurance (MLI) and John Hancock Life. The company offers a range of financial protection, and wealth management products and services. Manulife Financial operates in Canada, the US, and Asia. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and employed 24,818 people as of December 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of C$54,522 million ($49,369.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), as compared to C$18,639 million ($16,877.6 million) in FY2013. The operating profit of the company was C$4,264 million ($3,861.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 13.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was C$3,501 million ($3,170.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 11.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Manulife Financial Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Manulife Financial Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Manulife Financial Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...