Table of Contents
McCain Foods Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on McCain Foods Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting McCain Foods Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of McCain Foods Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on McCain Foods Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about McCain Foods Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
McCain Foods Limited (McCain or 'the company') operates in the frozen food industry. It produces French fries and other food products, including pizza, appetizers, oven meals and vegetables. McCain has presence in more than 160 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and employs more than 17,000 people. The company generates annual sales of more than C$7 billion (approximately $6.3 billion). McCain is a privately-held company and does not publish its financial results.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of McCain Foods Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess McCain Foods Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on McCain Foods Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...