GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (GEA or ‘the group’) is engaged in the production and development of process technology and components for food processing and other process industries. The group operates in various countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Americas, and Africa. It is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany and employed 18,243 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E4,515.7 million ($5,999.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E405.2 million ($538.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 4.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E320.5 million ($425.8 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 4.6% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services