Table of Contents
AbbVie Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on AbbVie Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AbbVie Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AbbVie Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AbbVie Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AbbVie Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
AbbVie (or 'the company') is a research-based biopharmaceutical company. The company primarily operates in the US, Canada, Mexico, European Union, Japan and Brazil. It is headquartered in North Chicago, Illinois, and employed around 26,000 people as on January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $19,960 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,411 million in FY2014, a decrease of 39.8% compared with FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,774 million in FY2014, a decrease of 57% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of AbbVie Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess AbbVie Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on AbbVie Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 184.108.40.206) ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...