Table of Contents
STMicroelectronics N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on STMicroelectronics N.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting STMicroelectronics N.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of STMicroelectronics N.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on STMicroelectronics N.V.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about STMicroelectronics N.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
STMicroelectronics N.V. (STMicroelectronics or “the company”) is a semiconductor company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of semiconductor products. Its key products include automotive, microcontrollers, smart power, digital consumer and micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) and sensors. The company primarily operates in the US, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and employed about 43,620 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $7,404 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 8.4% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $168 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $465 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $128 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $500 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of STMicroelectronics N.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess STMicroelectronics N.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on STMicroelectronics N.V.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The semiconductor industry has all the attributes that appeal to patent licensing companies (PLCs): Are you in their sights? KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT - Ranking of PLCs according to their recent patent ...
Summary Mimasu Semiconductor Industry Co., Ltd. (Mimasu Semiconductor) is a technology company that offers semiconductor products. The company operates through the divisions including semiconductor, san-sho ...
Summary Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd (Seoul Semiconductor) is a device manufacturing company that manufactures LED devices. The company’s products include Acrich series, nPola and WICOP series. It offers ...