Table of Contents
Merck & Co., Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Merck & Co., Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Merck & Co., Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Merck & Co., Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Merck & Co., Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Merck & Co., Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Merck & Co. (or 'the company'), known as Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) outside the US and Canada, is one of the leading healthcare companies in the world. The company is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products. It is headquartered in Kenilworth, New Jersey, and employed about 70,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $42,237 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 4.1% compared with FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $5,670 million in FY2014, a decrease of 4.8% compared with FY2013. The net profit of the company was $11,920 million in FY2014, as compared with a net profit of $4,404 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Merck & Co., Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Merck & Co., Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Merck & Co., Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 184.108.40.206) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 220.127.116.11) ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...