Table of Contents
AUDI AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on AUDI AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AUDI AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AUDI AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AUDI AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AUDI AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
AUDI AG (Audi or ‘the company’) is engaged in the development, production, assembly and distribution of vehicles, including cars and motorcycles. The company is active both in the premium and supercar segments through its two brands Audi and Lamborghini. It is headquartered in Ingolstadt, Germany and employed 79,483 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E53,787 million ($71,488.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E5,150 million ($6,844.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 2.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E4,367 million ($5,804.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 10.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of AUDI AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess AUDI AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on AUDI AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762