Table of Contents
Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Seven-Eleven Japan (SEJ or 'the company'), a subsidiary of Seven & i Holdings, operates franchised and company-owned convenience stores. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 7,191 people as of February 28, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY736,343 million ($6,848 million) in the financial year ended February 2015 (FY2015). The operating profit of the company was JPY223,356 million ($2,077.2 million) in FY2015. The net profit was JPY136,924 million ($1,273.4 million) in FY2015.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Nestlé is committed to establishing itself as the global leader in health, wellness and nutrition. It generated 45% of its total food and drinks sales from HW in 2015, but in the same year it slipped ...
Herbalife is the world’s leading direct seller in consumer health, with products in weight management and wellbeing, vitamins and dietary supplements, and sports nutrition. Despite recent scrutiny regarding ...
Procter & Gamble continues to face a number of challenges in both developed and developing markets. The report reviews the company’s position globally, followed by regional and brand performance across ...