Table of Contents
British Airways Plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on British Airways Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting British Airways Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of British Airways Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on British Airways Plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about British Airways Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
British Airways Plc (British Airways or ‘the company’), a part of International Airlines Group (IAG), is one of the leading scheduled premium international airlines. It primarily operates in Europe and the US. The company is headquartered in Harmondsworth, the UK and employed 39,710 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of £11,719 million ($19,308.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was £975 million ($1,606.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 37.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was £686 million ($1,130.3 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of £264 million ($435 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of British Airways Plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess British Airways Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on British Airways Plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...