Table of Contents
The Boeing Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Boeing Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Boeing Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Boeing Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Boeing Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Boeing Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Boeing Company (Boeing or 'the company') is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, sale and support of commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, and advanced information and communication systems. The company also provides performance-based logistics and training and related support services principally to the commercial airline industry worldwide. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and employed 163,740 people as of July 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $90,762 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $7,473 million in FY2014, an increase of 13.9% over FY2013. The net profit was $5,446 million in FY2014, an increase of 18.8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Boeing Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Boeing Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Boeing Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary The Boeing Company (Boeing) is an aerospace company, which manufactures commercial jetliners; and space, defense and security systems. It develops, designs, manufactures, services and integrates ...
Summary Bombardier Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
Summary Rolls-Royce Holdings plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Aerospace And D...
Aerospace And D...