Table of Contents
Hub Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Hub Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hub Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Hub Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Hub Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Hub Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Hub Group, Inc. (Hub Group or ‘the company’) is one of North America's leading asset-light freight transportation management companies. The company primarily offers intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. Hub Group primarily operates in North America and Mexico. It is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois and employed 2,568 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,571.1 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $83.8 million in FY2014, a decrease of 26.3% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $51.6 million in FY2014, a decrease of 25.4% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Hub Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Hub Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Hub Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic company that provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. The company offers services such as EPC services, gas logistics, liquid logistics, ...
Summary Greystone Logistics, Inc. (Greystone Logistics) is a chemical company that manufactures plastic pallet products. The company’s plastic pallet products are used to provide logistical solutions ...
Summary Horizon North Logistics Inc. (HNL) is a resource development service company that offers service camps and catering, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics services. The company provides ...