CVS Health Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CVS Health Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CVS Health Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CVS Health Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CVS Health Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CVS Health Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CVS Health Corporation (CVS or 'the company'), formerly known as CVS Caremark Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, is the largest integrated pharmacy health care provider in the US. The company also operates its retail pharmacy business in Puerto Rico and Brazil. CVS is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. The company employed about 217,800 people (including 80,000 part-timers), as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $139,367 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 9.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $8,799 million in FY2014, an increase of 9.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $4,644 million in FY2014, an increase of 1.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CVS Health Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CVS Health Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CVS Health Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
CVS Health Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services