Table of Contents
Agrium Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Agrium Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Agrium Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Agrium Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Agrium Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Agrium Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Agrium Inc. (Agrium or ‘the company’) is a producer and marketer of nutrients for the agricultural and industrial markets. The company produces and markets three primary groups of nutrients: nitrogen, phosphate, and potash, as well as controlled release fertilizers and micronutrients. The company operates in North America, South America, Europe, and Australia. It is headquartered in Calgary, Canada and employed approximately 15,500 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $16,042 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.0% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,160.0 million in FY2014, a decrease of 28.8% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $714.0 million in FY2014, a decrease of 32.8% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Agrium Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Agrium Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Agrium Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Procter & Gamble continues to face a number of challenges in both developed and developing markets. The report reviews the company’s position globally, followed by regional and brand performance across ...
Summary Indigo Books and Music, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Summary Cabela's Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...