Table of Contents
Manila Electric Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Manila Electric Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Manila Electric Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Manila Electric Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Manila Electric Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Manila Electric Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Manila Electric Company (Meralco or ‘the company’) is engaged in the distribution and sale of electric energy through its distribution network facilities in its franchise area. In addition, it conducts other businesses such as power generation, industrial construction and engineering, information technology services, consultancy services, e-business, real estate development, and energy management. The company operates in the Philippines. It is headquartered in Pasig City, Philippines and employed 5,766 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of PHP266,336 million ($5,992.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 10.8% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was PHP26,094 million ($587.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 8% over FY2013.The net profit was PHP18,053 million ($406.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 4.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Manila Electric Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Manila Electric Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Manila Electric Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary NTPC Limited (NTPC) is a power utility that has presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. It generates electricity from various sources including hydro, nuclear and renewable ...
Summary Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) is a vertically integrated electric utility that generates, transmits and distributes electricity. It generates electricity from gas, steam, diesel and co-generation ...
Summary China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd. (CSG) is a power company that invests in construction, operations and management of the power grids. The company concentrates on developing regional power network, ...