Table of Contents
Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated (Kyushu Electric or ‘the company’) is an electric utility company that is engaged in power generation, transmission, and distribution. In addition, the company is engaged in information technology (IT) and telecommunications, environment and recycling, and lifestyle-oriented services businesses. The company primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered Fukuoka, Japan and employed 13,148 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY1,873,467.0 million ($17,048.5 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 4.6% over FY2014. The operating loss of the company was JPY43,314.0 million ($394.2 million) in FY2015, as compared to an operating loss of JPY95,821.0 million ($872.0 million) in FY2014. The net loss of the company was JPY114,695.0 million ($1,043.7 million) in FY2015, as compared to a net loss of JPY96,096.0 million ($874.5 million) in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Electric Power), a subsidiary of State Power Investment Corporation is an electric energy company that generates and supplies electricity and thermal ...
Summary Guangxi Guiguan Electric Power Co., Ltd. (GGEP) is an energy company that constructs, develops and operates power station for electricity generation. The company constructs and operates hydro powe ...
Summary Tucson Electric Power Company (TEP), a subsidiary of Unisource Energy Corporation is a power generation company that generates, transmits and distributes electricity in Arizona. The company offers ...