Table of Contents
Cincinnati Financial Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Cincinnati Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Cincinnati Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Cincinnati Financial Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Cincinnati Financial Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Cincinnati Financial Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (Cincinnati Financial or ‘the group’) is primarily engaged in providing property casualty insurance, which is marketed through independent insurance agencies in 39 states. Cincinnati Financial owns 100% of three subsidiaries: The Cincinnati Insurance Company, CSU Producer Resources Inc. and CFC Investment Company. The group primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Fairfield, Ohio, and employed 4,305 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $4,945 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 9.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $721 million in FY2014, an increase of 1% over FY2013.The net profit of the company was $525 million in FY2014, an increase of 1.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Cincinnati Financial Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Cincinnati Financial Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Cincinnati Financial Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...