Table of Contents
New York Power Authority - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on New York Power Authority required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting New York Power Authority in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of New York Power Authority including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on New York Power Authority’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about New York Power Authority, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
New York Power Authority (NYPA or ‘the company’) is a state-owned electricity organization. The company generates, transmits and sells electricity principally to municipal and investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, industries and other businesses and various public corporations located in New York. NYPA primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed 1,650 employees as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,175.0 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $410.0 million in FY2014, an increase of 9.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $272.0 million in FY2014, an increase of 19.3% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of New York Power Authority and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess New York Power Authority as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on New York Power Authority’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PT PLN (Persero) - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and ...
Invenergy LLC - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and ...
Bandera Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate ...