Table of Contents
Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. (HEPCO or ‘the company’) is primarily an electric power supply company. HEPCO operates in Japan. The company is headquartered in Hokkaido, Japan and employed 5,709 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY692,925.0 million ($6,305.6 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 9.9% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was JPY4,750.0 million ($43.2 million) in FY2015, as compared to an operating loss of JPY80,168.0 million ($729.5 million) in FY2014. The net profit of the company was JPY2,938.0 million ($26.7 million) in FY2015, as compared to a net loss of JPY62,972.0 million ($573.0 million) in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) is an integrated energy statutory board. The board was established as a statutory body under power division of Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources, ...
Summary Northern Power Systems Corp (NPS), formerly Mira III Acquisition Corp., which offers engineering solutions to energy sector. It designs, manufactures, and sells wind turbines and power technology ...
Central Electricity Generating Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report ...