ALTANA AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on ALTANA AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ALTANA AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of ALTANA AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on ALTANA AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about ALTANA AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Altana (or 'the group') is engaged in the development, production, and sales of specialty chemicals products. The group operates in Europe, North America and Asia. It is headquartered in Wessel, Germany, and employed 6,064 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E1,952.3 million (approximately $2,594.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 10.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E267.7 million (approximately $355.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 16.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E179.2 million (approximately $238.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 18.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of ALTANA AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess ALTANA AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on ALTANA AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
ALTANA AG - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services