Table of Contents
Abbott Laboratories - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Abbott Laboratories required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Abbott Laboratories in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Abbott Laboratories including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Abbott Laboratories’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Abbott Laboratories, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Abbott Laboratories (Abbott or 'the company') is a diversified healthcare company with a portfolio diagnostic products, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals. The company markets its products in several countries, with major operations in the US, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Canada, the UK and Spain. It is headquartered in Abbott Park, Illinois, and employed approximately 77,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $20,247 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,599 million in FY2014, an increase of 21.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,284 million in FY2014, a decrease of 11.3% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Abbott Laboratories and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Abbott Laboratories as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Abbott Laboratories’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762