Table of Contents
Morinaga & Co. Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Morinaga & Co. Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Morinaga & Co. Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Morinaga & Co. Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Morinaga & Co. Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Morinaga & Co. Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Morinaga & Co., Ltd. (Morinaga or 'the company') is a confectionery manufacturer. It is also engaged in the manufacturing of foodstuffs, frozen desserts and health foods. The company primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 1,356 people as of March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY177,929 million ($1,619.2 million) in the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 8.1% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was JPY5,939 million ($54 million) in FY2015, an increase of 53.9% over FY2014. The net profit was JPY3,806 million ($34.6 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 53% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Morinaga & Co. Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Morinaga & Co. Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Morinaga & Co. Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Ferrero continues to experience incredible growth in China and perform solidly in many other of its core focus markets, while gradually expanding in previously weak areas such as the US and the UK. There ...
This profile of Nestlé SA is published in three parts. The first part covers the company’s key strategic objectives and challenges, and its global packaged food market assessment. Given Nestlé’s ...