Table of Contents
BBA Aviation plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on BBA Aviation plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting BBA Aviation plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of BBA Aviation plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on BBA Aviation plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about BBA Aviation plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
BBA Aviation plc (BBA or ‘the company’) is an aviation services company that offers flight support and aftermarket services to the business and commercial aviation markets. The company primarily operates in the UK. It is headquartered in London, the UK and approximately employed 13,000 people in FY2014. The company recorded revenues of $2,289.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $154.1 million in FY2014, a decrease of 9% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $162.8 million in FY2014, an increase of 17.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of BBA Aviation plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess BBA Aviation plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on BBA Aviation plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Drone Aviation Holding Corp. (Drone), formerly MacroSolve, Inc is an information technology company that develops and supplies aerial and drone solutions. The company offers drones, aerostat and ...
Summary China Aviation Oil (Singapore) Corporation Ltd (CAO), a subsidiary of China National Aviation Fuel Group Corporation is an oil and gas company that offers jet fuel. The company’s activities include ...
Summary BBA Aviation plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
Aerospace And D...