CHS Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CHS Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CHS Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CHS Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CHS Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CHS Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CHS Inc. (CHS or ‘the company’) is an integrated agricultural co-operative company. It focuses on refining, wholesaling, and retailing of petroleum products; and supplies crop nutrients, livestock feed, grain, food, renewable fuels and food ingredients. Along with business solutions, the company also involves in businesses including insurance and financial and risk management services. The company operates in the US. It is headquartered in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota and employed 12,511 people as on August 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $34,582.4 million during the financial year ended August 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 18.9% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $715.4 million in FY2015, a decrease of 31.9% compared to FY2014.The net profit of the company was $781.1 million in FY2015, a decrease of 27.8% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CHS Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CHS Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CHS Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
CHS Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services