Table of Contents
Deutsche Telekom AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Deutsche Telekom AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Deutsche Telekom AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Deutsche Telekom AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Deutsche Telekom AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Deutsche Telekom AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Deutsche Telekom AG (Deutsche Telekom or "the company") is an integrated provider of telecommunications. The company offers fixed-network and mobile services, internet and television (TV) for consumers, as well as information, communication and technology (ICT) solutions for business customers and multinational corporations. Deutsche Telekom operates in 50 countries across the world. The company is headquartered in Bonn, Germany and employed approximately 227,811 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E62,658 million ($83,241.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E7,247 million ($9,627.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 47% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E2,924 million ($3,884.5 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of E930 million ($1,235.5 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Deutsche Telekom AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Deutsche Telekom AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Deutsche Telekom AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
TPG Telecom Limited provides telecoms and multimedia services in the Australian marketplace. TPG acquired local ISP iiNet. TPG is now Australias second-biggest provider of fixed-line broadband in Australia ...
Summary Cable and Wireless Communications Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Summary TIM Participacoes S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...