Table of Contents
Poste Italiane Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Poste Italiane Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Poste Italiane Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Poste Italiane Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Poste Italiane Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Poste Italiane Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Poste Italiane Group (Poste Italiane or 'the group') is a government-owned postal service group in Italy. It offers mail collection and delivery, printed matter and parcels, telegrams, express mail and online services. In addition, the group provides insurance and financial services through its subsidiaries. The group primarily operates in Italy. It is headquartered in Rome, Italy and employed 140,084 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E28,512.3 million ($37,878.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 8.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E691 million ($918 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 50.7% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the group was E212 million ($281.6 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 78.9% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Poste Italiane Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Poste Italiane Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Poste Italiane Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic company that provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. The company offers services such as EPC services, gas logistics, liquid logistics, ...
Summary Aramex, formerly Arab International Logistics (Aramex) Co. PJSC is a transportation company that offers logistics and supply chain services. The company invests in the freight, express, logistics ...
Summary VTG Aktiengesellschaft (VTG) is a transportation company that provides logistics services. The company operates through its division wagon hire, rail logistics and tank container logistics. Its ...