Table of Contents
Guess?, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Guess?, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Guess?, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Guess?, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Guess?, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Guess?, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Guess?, Inc. (Guess or 'the company') designs, markets, distributes and licenses lifestyle collections of contemporary apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. It is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and employed about 13,700 people as of February 2015. The company recorded revenues of $2,417.7 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 5.9% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $125.9 million in FY2015, a decrease of 43.4% compared to FY2014. The net profit was $94.6 million in FY2015, a decrease of 38.3% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Guess?, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Guess?, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Guess?, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762