SAS Institute Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on SAS Institute Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting SAS Institute Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of SAS Institute Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on SAS Institute Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about SAS Institute Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
SAS Institute Inc. (SAS or "the company") is a provider of business analytics software and services. The company offers data integration, storage, analytics, and business intelligence applications. SAS operates in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and the Asia Pacific regions. It is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina and employs 13,975 people. The company recorded revenues of $3,090 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.3% over FY2013. SAS is a private company and has not released its financial statements. Therefore, revenue analysis is not available.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of SAS Institute Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess SAS Institute Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on SAS Institute Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
SAS Institute Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services